Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am also in love

Well even i am in love.And might be my love obscure but i know how it feels when you know that someone is missing you.And someone loves you more than anything.

WHEN I BE WITH HER :- my life seems complete,aims seem reached,words become affluent,perceptions become pretty.I go all in fiction and be so calm that the words be mine but the feelings be ours.
I might not have words so deep but i know how much i weep when she is not with me.Then i wish to get moments with her,and again my heart fills with gratitude and happiness.And i start thinking of you that would you ever know how much do i love you !!!!!!!!



You know what is the most important thing for a real love?
Its
"EMOTIONS".

Till the time you have living emotions for your beloved,until then u relation is alive.

if you want to have a healthy love relation,the all you need to be is "YOU".Never try to enhance or amend yourself.

No comments: